I recently replaced the blade on my 10 inch Wet Saw and decided to give the Kobalt a try.NEVER AGAIN.

This blade was worn out to the point of BENDING after just a mere 130 linear feet worth of cuts.

I have bought CHEAP 15 dollar blades that lasted that long. This blade was 50 bucks and in less than one floor job is so weak it bends and cuts WAY off of the mark. Kobalt needs to either STOP making any type of tools or make things WORTH USING!

I have also used the floor scrapers that Kobalt makes and they are also complete JUNK.

after changing the 4 inch *** blade a couple of times, the cheap screws strip out and the scraper head is warped, so the blade no longer makes contact with the floor, except at the corners.Kobalt is by far, worse than any other tools out there!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $56. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kobalt. The most disappointing about kobalt saw blade from Kobalt was extremely poor quality of kobalt products and price too high for such poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kobalt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Kobalt to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kobalt?

Comments